Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

What happened to the new question I already sent to you?

Customer Question

Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Fran and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please keep on working on my problem. I appreciate it immensely. Thank you!
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi Christine,

I don't see anything here for a professional to answer. Do you want me to close this so that you can post an actual question for our legal pros?

Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent in a ? regarding a law suit for a doctor. It was a long question. Can you not find it? Do I need to reenter my question? Please help me understand what happened to my earlier question.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi Christine,

The last question you posted before this one was on May 22. It got an answer which you rated. There is nothing newer. I would recommend closing this and, yes, rewriting the question and posting it in our Medical section if you are seeking an answer from a doctor. This question was posted to Legal.

Let me know how you wish to proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a personal injury lawyer and asked for the lawyer who helped me with my last problem. How do I do this again?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
You need me to close this and post a new question in our Personal Injury law category.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Close this case and open a new one for a personal injury lawyer and I'd like the lawyer I had for my May 22 question. Thank you
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

I will close this for you. When you post your new question, ask for ZDNLaw by putting "For ZDNlaw" as the first words of your question. That will put his name in the subject heading where he can see it easily. I can also send him a message once it's on line..