Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Just a quick question, I promise. You know the situation so,

Customer Question

Just a quick question, I promise. You know the situation so, the lawyer I told you about is saying all depositions are canceled in an email stating I needed to decide and sign paperwork. Then he sent me a copy of the email and a certified mailed copy of the email. Is this how a deposition is canceled? My other witness is scheduled for next Wednesday and she has heard nothing. I contacted another lawyer where I live before I got the letters and he had said I better show up for the deposition. I am afraid that he is hoping I won't show and then have a reason for the courts to dismiss him as my lawyer.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is Tina and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Your question is simply whether it is appropriate to cancel depositions by e-mail notification?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.