Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.

need a malpractice lawyer for hip replacement

Customer Question

Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

INFOLAWYER :

Hello

INFOLAWYER :

I can suggest a pair of good directories you can use. You can enter personal injury/malpractice and location and get some very good and highly rated options. would you like those directories?

INFOLAWYER :

If you instead have a substantive question let me know. either way, can answer.

INFOLAWYER :

Terribly sorry you have gone through a hard time.

INFOLAWYER :

Please let me know

Customer :

this is what I paid $30 for? is this a joke?

INFOLAWYER :

Your question said I need a malpractice lawyer

INFOLAWYER :

that is all you said

INFOLAWYER :

so I am asking what specifically you want to know

INFOLAWYER :

The only question I get from that is how to find a lawyer, but if you have a different question, please write it out for me

Customer :

HIP REPLACED WRONG AND HAD TO BE REDONE BY ANOTHER DR. BECAUSE IT KEPT COMING OUT (3 TIMES)MONTHS OF PURE HELL

INFOLAWYER :

thank you

INFOLAWYER :

That would amount to an act of negligence. There is lack of exercise of reasonable care and breach of duty.

INFOLAWYER :

In such event evidenced by the operation that followed as well

INFOLAWYER :

you can pursue a claim for your injuries, pain and suffering and legal fees

INFOLAWYER :

pain and suffering is often 3-5 times the medical expenses

INFOLAWYER :

and you may also pursue lost income

INFOLAWYER :

past, present and future medical expenses.

INFOLAWYER :

Is that clear and acceptable or can I clarify anything?

Customer :

yes what is the name of the lawyer I asked for?

INFOLAWYER :

We cannot recommend a lawyer by name per site rules, but the directories lawyers use and I use as well are martindale.com and findlaw.com

INFOLAWYER :

Both let you enter your location and practice area and get local choices

INFOLAWYER :

and the lawyer should work on commission

INFOLAWYER :

so you have no out of pocket costs

INFOLAWYER :

dont let a lawyer work on hourly fee basis on such a case

INFOLAWYER :

I wish you best of luck and a quick recovery

INFOLAWYER :

Is the answer fast and acceptable?

Customer :

NO! didn't tell me anything I didn't already know

INFOLAWYER :

Ok, well i dont know what you already know

INFOLAWYER :

I am happy to comment further

INFOLAWYER :

what else did you want to know?

INFOLAWYER :

I covered basis for a claim, damages, finding a lawyer

INFOLAWYER :

what else can I clarify? happy to do so.

Customer :

I still don't have a lawyer and $30 gone

INFOLAWYER :

We cannot give you a lawyer per site rules

INFOLAWYER :

I gave you 2 directories

INFOLAWYER :

which you can enter your location and practice

INFOLAWYER :

and get a lawyer

INFOLAWYER :

it is better frankly that getting a name

INFOLAWYER :

and you also received substantive information

Customer :

I ASKED FOR A LAWYER NOT HOW TO FIND ONE

INFOLAWYER :

what else can I clarify for you?

Customer :

not a happy customer

Customer :

bye

INFOLAWYER :

I cannot per site rules give you a lawyer name

INFOLAWYER :

What you are asking for violates site rules

INFOLAWYER :

so I will opt out

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, your previous expert has opted out. I am afraid that while you might not be happy, the site rules do forbid us from giving personal referrals, so you are asking the experts to violate the site terms and rules, which we cannot do.

If you want information that does not include a referral or personal representation, we can provide that to you as that is the nature of our service as specified in our terms of service.