Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience in personal injury law.

Injured in auto accident may 13 2013, went to chiropractor

Injured in auto accident may 13 2013, went to chiropractor when had hip pain 4 days later I was driving a company vehicle which was totaled along with a trailer and a scissor lift. I have appointments at chiropractor until aug. I am still working but it is painful and has messed up my life. What should I do

6/2/2013 at 7:50 AM (3 minutes and 27 seconds later)

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Before we begin, a bit more detail would be helpful please.

Was the accident work related?

Were you at fault?

Have you retained an attorney?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was delivering a scissor lift to a job site for my employer, the accident was not my fault, the other person recieves ticket, I have not contacted an attorney

I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how troubling this is for you, but I believe I can provide information which you will find helpful.

You present facts which sustain two related claims. One is a workman's comp claim. You would be entitled to lost wages, medical bills and any temporary or permanent disability award.

The other claim would be against the other driver for negligence.

While an attorney is not requires, it is certainly recommended. You would not have to pay out of pocket and their is no reason you need to learn as you go.

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information. I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you. I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.
If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.
Thank you.

Thank you for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.