Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I took VIOXX several years ago for several months and subsequently

I took VIOXX several years ago for several months and subsequently had a heart attack in 2007. Are there any options for legal redress and who would you recommend for legal action

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Personal Injury litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

In order to bring suit against a drug manufacturer for a defective drug, you MUST sue within 2 year of your injury that was caused by taking the drug per Cal. Civ. Proc. Code § 312 et seq.

Unfortunately, since it has been more than 2 years since your heart attack, you should be legally barred from suing for any injuries.