How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 31591
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I took VIOXX several years ago for several months and subsequently

This answer was rated:

I took VIOXX several years ago for several months and subsequently had a heart attack in 2007. Are there any options for legal redress and who would you recommend for legal action

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Personal Injury litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.


In order to bring suit against a drug manufacturer for a defective drug, you MUST sue within 2 year of your injury that was caused by taking the drug per Cal. Civ. Proc. Code § 312 et seq.


Unfortunately, since it has been more than 2 years since your heart attack, you should be legally barred from suing for any injuries.

Roger and 3 other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you