Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  I have successfully handled number of Personal Injury cases
26296561

I was trampled in a concert last night in a Casino. There were

I was trampled in a concert last night in a Casino. There were way to many people in the Small area that we were in. I told the security Person that is was handicap and that it wasnt Safe for me to be there while everyone was pushing. So they moved me to the vip section. Everything was fine. Until the end of the concert when the security Lady told me that i needed to get to all Safe place. Because they were going to let the rope down. And everybody will be rushing to the stage. So she moved us by the bar. And then the singer was coming through the crowds on his Bodyguards shoulders. And the security was pushing me out the way. While someone else was standing on my foot. So i got pushed Backwards and i heard my knee crack. And got rushed to the hospital because my knee swolled so much. I actually Tore a ligament in my knee. So i need to know what i need to do? Ort is there anything i can do?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am very sorry to hear about your recent injury.

Do you feel that the injury occurred because of the overcrowding or lack of security / crowd control?

Do you know who was the person that has caused your injury?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello Alex!! I'm Jessica!

Yes I completely feel the injury occurred because of the lack of security and the crowd

The persons that cause the injury was the security cause they are the ones that were trying pushed me out of the way of the singer. While the bodyguards were standing on my foot.

Dear XXXXX,

Was it documented that the security had pushed you and the pushing resulted in your injury?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes and other people in the crowed saw it also.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your follow up.

If the casino has failed to provide adequate security and crowd control and furthermore it was casino security staff that has pushed you and such pushing resulted in an injury to your knee, you might have a legal claim against this casino based on the injury that you have suffered.

It is very important that you do consult with a local personal injury attorney and this attorney will be able to review all the facts and reports related to this incident and would be able to advise you whether in fact you can pursue a legal claim against the casino for your personal injury.

Most personal injury attorneys do not charge for the initial consultation and also offer to help injured victims on contingency basis, which means that you would only pay a percentage of any money that you collect for the attorney's services.

You can find local experienced and established local personal injury attorney in your area by using these well trusted and reliable attorney information / referral websites:

www.martindale.com
www.justia.com
www.lexmundi.com
www.lawyers.com

I wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much for ur help!!!

Please click on the "Excellent Service" rating, so I can receive credit for my answer. Bonus and positive feedback is always appreciated, but is not required.

Thank you and GOD bless you!