Tina, Attorney
Experience:  Personal Injury & Wrongful Death experience includes judgment for $10M & $3M settlement

I went to a hospital on 10/12/2012 with really bad pain. It

I went to a hospital on 10/12/2012 with really bad pain. It felt like my stomach was boiling, they gave me indigestion medicine and sent me home. I went back to the hospital on Tuesday 10/13/2012 with a fever and vomiting lime green bile and they gave me medicine to stop the vomiting. I stayed home Wednesday night and Thursday 10/15/2012 I went to another hospital and don't remember much except for the look on the doctor's face which scared the hell out of me. I guess I went unconsuois and don't remember anything else. My appendix had exploded by then and I was full on ganegreen that took 4 hours to clean me out. I just barely escaped death. Sorry about my spelling errors, so can I hold the hospital responsible for negligence on the first 2 trips to the hospital causing my appendix to "explode"?

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I am so sorry to hear the first hospital did not diagnose your property. I know of a former law student who was in my class and he did die after his appendix burst, so you are very fortunate to escaped that fate.

I am working on your answer now and will post it here shortly. Thank you for your patience while I prepare your answer.

Hello again, Sandra.

Yes, it does appear that the first hospital was negligent in not performing some tests to determine the source of your pain and vomiting, at least upon presentation at the second visit to the hospital.

You would need to have this confirmed by a local medical professional after reviewing your medical records though before you could pursue legal action against the hospital. If you contact a local medical malpractice law firm, they should be able to have a medical professional review your records and make that determination.

The hospital would normally be liable for any damages you sustained as a result of their failure to diagnose your condition properly, including additional costs you incurred for treatment as well as pain and suffering that could have been avoided if they had treated you properly.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need so I will be compensated for my time from the deposit you posted with this website. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!