Tina, Attorney
Experience:  Personal Injury & Wrongful Death experience includes judgment for $10M & $3M settlement
4460311

I need to have emailed to me a sample "complaint" form for

I need to have emailed to me a sample "complaint" form for a personal injury claim in excess of $50,000 (slip & fall case against the Chicago Hilton) to be filed in Cook County/Chicago, Ill - I am the plaintiff and want to file pro se & the statute of limitations is next Monday, May 21

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I have looked for some sample complaints and located a couple, but not sure they are what you are looking for. Here is a link to one sample complaint for IL, but not necessarily the same county. Let me know if you need something different:

http://www.complaintatlaw.com/templates/complaint-rear-end-illinois.docx

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Thank you for your positive rating of my service. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will ask for me should a future legal need arise.

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please do rate me highly (9-10). It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best to you.

Note: Please feel free to request me if you have future legal questions by typing your new question in the question box on my profile page. Here is a link to that page, which you can bookmark or add to your favorites: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-tina/. I look forward to hearing from you again.