TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead Personal Injury Trial Lawyer
17219180

hello, the deadline to file my initial disclosures was friday.

hello,
the deadline to file my initial disclosures was friday. I have it ready to file now, however it is past the agreed deadline. Although some of the other parties did not file one either, i assume because the march 1 telephonic conference had been moved to march 15, while this one defendant retains new counsel. I was wondering could I , as a lowly pro se, just go ahead and file this thing electronically as I usually do? or do i have to seek permission for an extension of time, etc etc? thank you
What court are you in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

federal court, southern district of ohio...i know im probably suppossed to file for an extension, but i just wonder if I just electronically file this thing now, if they anyone will care. I can file it right now electornoically, even though its past March 1

Federal disclosures fall under Rule 26. See: http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_26

These disclosures are not filed with the court. All you have to do is go ahead and send them out to the other parties (serve the other parties). Unless you have an agreement with the other parties to allow service by fax or email, you will need to send it in the mail.