TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead Personal Injury Trial Lawyer

what if i went to a chiropractor about a wrist injury that

what if i went to a chiropractor about a wrist injury that i got on the job before filing for workmans comp, can i still get workmans comp?

Thank you for your question.

As long as your wrist injury occurred on the job, you can claim it under workers comp. You need to report the injury to your supervisor. However, you must report your injury within 7 days of the actual incident which caused the injury. If you are not within this time period, then you must file a workers compensation claim withini 90 days of the injury in order to have your claim considered.

If you can meet these timelines, then you can still have a comp claim.

Please let me know if you have further question and also remember to rate my answer positively so that I may be compensated for my work on your question.