Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Can some one perches a vessel from two parties that are suiwing

Can some one perches a vessel from two parties that are suiwing each other over the vessel?
Can you buy their rights to the vessel separately and settle the suit?

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Personal Injury litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Yes, it is possible that you can do this. IF you can get the parties to sell their interests to you and to accept the payment in exchange for dropping the lawsuit, it is certainly possible.

So long as you can get a complete release executed between the parties that lays out the terms and the fact that they're settling the claim and transferring all rights title and interest to you in exchange for payment, this can be done.

However, I would certainly recommend that you have an attorney draft any settlement agreement to make sure the transfer is done correctly.

I hope this answers your questions, but if you have others, please REPLY and I'll be glad to respond.