rvlaw
rvlaw, Attorney
Experience:  NYC Personal Injury Trial Attorney for 30+ years; Law professor; Arbitrator; Psychotherapist.
3071004

can you connect me to an attorney in new york regarding dental

can you connect me to an attorney in new york regarding dental surgery 'suppresses immune' system, not being advised I have been diagnosed w/2 toxic molds, liability of dentist?
For New York cases, I always refer people to the following law firm: Berg & Androphy at http://www.bafirm.com/pareas.html

TexLaw, Attorney
Experience: Lead Personal Injury Trial Lawyer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just want some facts per subscription, I hope my question is still open to be reviewed 'if any' just answer attoeneys out of New York
Not sure what you need, but I'll opt out for others to answer.

Unfortunately, the websites terms of service and our respective state bars have very strict rules concerning giving out exact referrals to individual attorneys. However, I can give you great resources to find attorneys in your area, and am happy to answer any questions that you may have.

If you decide to hire an attorney, a great resource is Martindale.com. This is a nationwide directory that is useful in finding highly qualified legal specialists in various fields of law. The lawyers in Martindale are not selected because they paid to be included, but rather because they have been rated by other attorneys as qualified experts in their field. Consider consulting with two or three different attorneys prior to selecting the one you feel most comfortable with. Other great sites are www.lexmundi.com, www.justia.com, and www.lawyers.com.

If, however, you are simply looking for information or an answer to a legal question, please do not hesitate to ask any questions that you may have and I will be happy to answer them for you.

If the original question was your desire to find a claim against the dentist, if you did have a claim, you would have a claim for medical malpractice. To prove this you would need to prove that 1) the dentist acted below the standard of care, and 2) you were damaged.

If the dentist failed to warn you about something, you would have to prove that you would not have gone through with the procedure if the dentist had actually warned you. If, however, the dentist caused damage then you would need a medical expert to look at your records to determine if what they did was below the standard of care.

Brandon, Esq., Attorney
Experience: Has received a certificate of recognition from the California State Senate for his outstanding legal service.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I apologise, I should have addressed 'Just Answer', What I'm requesting is to converse w/an expert from New York that is an expert for 'Just Answer' Thankyou

I am an attorney and have dealt with personal injury cases all over the United States with the majority of cases in New York, California, and Florida. If you would like to ask a specific question, please feel free to do so and I am happy to give you an answer. If at any point you do not believe my answers to be helpful to you please ask me to opt out and I will be happy to do so.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have spoken to you before, the first step once I was diagnosed w/toxic mold I typed each mold into computer, clinical literature confirms 4 things suppress immune system (1) is dental surgery,which places these patients as a canidate to toxic mold. I knew nothing of mold or threats of, but doctors do . Whereas if a dentist would have explained this to me, especially since they know the hazards & it wouldn't have been a problem for me to wear a face mask until I healed, that would have filtered out enviromental toxins. I had 5 months of tooth extractions bridges, crowns &10 implants, bone grafts etc., etc.,
So it sounds like you are at the point where you just need to actually hire an attorney. Is that correct? Were any of the medical malpractice attorneys on martindale.com helpful?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
At this point I haven't reached out to 'matindale' I know a lot of atty's. deseased uncles clerk of court 40 yrs in Ma; another deseased uncle a Judge in Ma; I have alot of frds; that are atty's. I pay for a subscription w/just answer & was really requesting to speak w/someone in New York that knows the in's & outs regarding toxic mold /medical responsibilitys If I have to I will retain counsel, but ist just trying to find answers bluntly if I may add. If I could get a positive of my inquiry I'd feel confident. Not only that antibiotics are an enemy to mold kill bacteria, good & bad whereas the toxic mold flourish'es thru-out the body, it's amazing as a laymen what I have learned in a short span.
Not a problem. I will opt out and hopefully an attorney that is barred in New York who specializes in this will answer. However, as the questions you seem to want to know about are medical in nature and very technical, you may want to consider asking the question to a medical doctor. I will put in a request to have a moderator switch your question to that type of expert. I wish you the best of luck.
Brandon, Esq., Attorney
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If you would please. Thankyou

Hi and welcome to Just Answer,

I feel the need to speak with you about a number of realities about your issue and JA.

1. We are not allowed to recommend any particular attorney in any area on this site. If we do, it will have consequences on our ability to continue as a JA expert.

2. As the site says, even if you were working with a particular JA expert here, we do not have an attorney-client relationship so there is no confidentiality. Everyone can read these exchanges. That is a necessary rule. Why? Because when I represent a client, I have to discuss with him the good and the bad parts of his case. The privilege makes sure that all of our conversations remain between him and me

3. I am a NYC personal injury attorney. I do not have experience in the area of your inquiry. But let's assume I did. I WOULD STILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADVISE YOU AS IF I WERE YOUR ATTORNEY LET ALONE REPRESENT YOU ON YOUR CASE! The same JA rules would apply to a JA NYC personal injury attorney with the expertise you are looking for. Please understand that.

4. I would refer you to the disclaimer on the site above, and I would add what I say at the end of all my answers:

"But remember this is not legal advice. You have to consult with an attorney in your state and discuss this matter with him or her.

To find an attorney, go online to Martindale.com. This is a nationwide directory we lawyers use ourselves to find highly qualified legal specialists in various fields of law. These lawyers are NOT in Martindale because they paid to be included. They are there because they are rated as QUALIFIED by other lawyers in their field of expertise and geographic area as it applies to your kind of case. The process is this: other lawyers are asked to fill out questionnaires giving their opinion of the quality of the work of the law firm that ultimately appears in Martindale.

The site is organized geographically and by legal specialty. Consult with two or three and select the one you are most comfortable with. The Martindale listing will have the names of current or past clients. Contact those clients as references for the firm."

5. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. ....1/3 of the recovery.Consultations are almost always free so the attorney can make a decision as to why he or she wants to take the case AND whether you want that attorney to represent you. So I refer you to my personal disclaimer above. Then you can get all the technical and legal advice; it will cost you nothing and you will be protected by the attorney-client privilege.

6. Many of the major medical/dental malpractice firms have IN HOUSE doctors or nurses to review cases. These health professionals review medical records, claims, etc. with a medico-legal eye. Therefore, you would get a preliminary legal and medical opinion on the first visit.

7. To wrap this up. You said you were "......really requesting to speak w/someone in New York that knows the in's & outs regarding toxic mold /medical responsibilities"

NO ONE ON THIS SITE WOULD BE PERMITTED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BECAUSE THE ANSWER, NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SPIN WE PUT ON IT....WOULD BE LEGAL ADVICE.

rich

rvlaw, Attorney
Experience: NYC Personal Injury Trial Attorney for 30+ years; Law professor; Arbitrator; Psychotherapist.