AttorneyTom, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney

how do i get an attorney?? i have a situation with a doctor

how do i get an attorney?? i have a situation with a doctor that did not inform me of a side effect, and i have that side effect. and i was wanting to have a operation to get the problem resolved. and was wanting for them to help me pay for it
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for your new question. I am Thoreau and I answered your previous question. Please feel free to request me by name or by asking your future questions on my profile page. You can bookmark it if you wish:
While it's not possible for me to provide direct referrals in this forum, I can provide you with some great resources that you can use to locate an attorney. Each attorney sets his or her own prices and each attorney decides which clients to accept, so you may have to look around a little bit to locate an attorney. With medical malpractice, attorneys regularly represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning that the attorney is paid a percentage of the award if the client wins and the attorney isn't paid at all if the client doesn't win. Further, the may also be a basis for a drug defect claim against the drug manufacturer. and are great resources. Both of these sites enable you to search for an attorney based on the attorney's field(s) of practice and geographic region. Additional information may also be available (links to the attorneys' websites, reviews, etc.). That information can help you to evaluate the attorneys. Local Lawyer Referral Services are similar search tools. Local Legal Clinics are also a possibility for those who cannot afford to retain counsel on their own, as they provide free or discount services to those in need.
Local Lawyer Referral Services:
Local Legal Clinics:
I would like to again emphasize that I'm sorry that you're having to go through this and I hope that future medical treatment resolves your condition fully.