Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
10285032

I need a firm that is having a class action lawsuit over amitriptyline.

Customer Question

I need a firm that is having a class action lawsuit over amitriptyline. I found a firm in Boston MA but they dont cover Idaho. I am in Coeur d Alene Idaho a very small town orginally from Los Angeles and need a firm that would cover Idaho. I took amitriptyline and it almost killed me. I went into delirum, felt suicidal, wanted to hurt myself and others. It stopped my breathing at one in the morning I screamed out to my daughter who took me to the emergency room and they and I thought I was having a heart attack. I was hospitalized for three days. Couldnt eat had a horrifying headache and vomited and lost 22 lbs. When I was released they said I did not have a heart attack and was brought on by the amitriptyline. I called my psy. and he said stop it immediately. Please give me a name and number of a group of lawyers who are doing a class action lawsuit against this drug thank you.. Rebekah Taylor PO BOX 3622 Coeur d Alene Idaho 83816 Phone XXX-XXX-XXXX Thank You
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
There are no class actions in your area over this, which means if you want to sue that you would have to hire your own product liability attorney and file your own suit. You would need to look to the nearest large city to you for product liabilty firms that handle medical product liability and you can find those at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”