How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steinlaw Your Own Question
Steinlaw, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1811
Experience:  Former Insurance adjuster, personal injury attorney, author of California Personal Injury Blog
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Steinlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

(lost what written previously) but guess what I want, is where

This answer was rated:

(lost what written previously) but guess what I want, is where do I start on getting in on Class Actions for drugs mentioned. Not sure I would qualify for ALBUTEROL since continue to use it in emergency only. Thank you!
I am sorry you are going through this.

The easiest way to find a class action attorney for some of these drugs is to use Google. Search "class action and (insert name of drug)" and you will get a list of attorneys handling those cases. These are usually big firms with nationwide offices.

Good luck.
Steinlaw and other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you