RJ, Professor
Experience:  Former Torts professor and former personal injury paralegal

I suffer a broken tailbone pain caused by a car accident (I

I suffer a broken tailbone pain caused by a car accident (I am the victim). How much can I got as compensation from the insurance company?

Many factors go into the value of what your case would be worth. one such factor is the extent of your injuries. Broken tail bone is a serious injury. Another factor involved is whether or not you were also at fault in the accident and the amount of insurance that the other party had.

You should be compensated adequately. I suggest that you meet with a personal injury attorney in your area to further evaluate your case.

Typically, personal injury attorneys do not charge for a consultation and are only paid if there is a recovery. this would give you the opportunity to get that you value of your case

I hope that the information which I provided was helpful to you.

Best wishes for a successful outcome. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to submit them to me directly.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

This is not useful for me,

I just need a figure. I am just trying to figure out an commun aproach of the amount in these kind of issues, there should be an average of compensation most insurance companies agreed to pay in these cases, I you know that, If you said you have the expirence in this cases you can provide me that figure. I am sure my injury is not the exception of the rule.

I have not received how much they are willing to pay me. I just need a ratio or range of commun compensations. If I do not have a comparation point, then I do not find the reason to contact an attoney to assit me to claim more.

disapointed about this site!

I will opt out at no cost to you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Just let me know,

First, the insurance company will try to get away with paying as little as possible. Their first offer will barely cover your medical bills. Second, your case is worth three times your medical bills and lost wages. For example if you had 10,000 dollars in medical bills and lost wages you would ask for 30,000 dollars. The first 10,000 dollars is to compensate you for your medical bills and lost wages. The remaining 20,000 dollars is for your pain and suffering. Do not settle for anything less. Good luck and remember to press accept so that I may get credit.
RJ, Professor
Experience: Former Torts professor and former personal injury paralegal