Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

My 6 years old son has 4cm from pubic bone and 1cm thick

Customer Question

my 6 years old son has 4cm long from pubic bone and 1cm thick penis. He is circumstized, slightly overweight and seems to have buried penis. Is it normal size for his age?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

Your 6 year old son has an average size penis for his age. The fact that he is overweight makes it appear to be small, when it really isn't. As he grows so will his penis.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you