Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

My 11month old had what I thought was a bug bite but is

Customer Question

My 11month old had what I thought was a bug bite but is raising higher getting more red by the day it's been 4 days and now it looks as if something is in the center like a core , and now this morning he has what's looks to be going to be the same thing on his cheek, he does scratch at them occasionally
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: 4 days or more nothing seems to help it is just slowly growing redder bigger and now looks to have a core
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing for him, he was recently around some new born cats, and his cousin had a pink eye infection, which he caught but got the eye drops from de nessecary for that, has been gone about a week or so
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Can you upload a picture?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here's the one on his arm
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Did you get it?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh and the one on his cheek looks like it might have some kind of fluid starting to form