Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.
Greetings,Thank you for your question. I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.How much did he take?
When did he take?
Does he have any symptom now?
I was waiting for your reply.Usually gel highlighter is not toxic.It may cause stomach discomfort, vomiting if taken in large amount.You can observe him.However, I would advise to call your local poison control center tooI hope this information will be helpful.If you have any query, please feel free to ask.If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating. Wish him healthy life.Regards.
I just sent an answer.
Only tip would not cause much symptom.