Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician
Experience:  20 years of experience in treating children.

A little bit about me, I'm a male, 21 years old. 160

Customer Question

Hi,so a little bit about me, I'm a male, 21 years old. 160 lbs, and 5''6. I don't know who will answer my question but If it's not the same doctor then that was a little background on me. So I have been doing a bit of labor around the house and helping my dad with some part time work. He repairs tools which can get heavy at times but no more then 150 lbs between the two of us. I have been working for about a week straight. I recently developed a severe fatigue, in fact it is almost exaggerating. It all started when I was eating a meal that I felt out breathe. I almost felt like it was too much effort just to eat a meal. Now I feel really weak, like I can't do a thing. It's a bit scary to me because I have never felt this exhausted in my life. It has been about 10 days now. I have rested plenty but still feel tired. I have also had plenty of fluids. I also feel like I can't breathe but I don't know if it's related in any way.How I felt this past Sunday: I loaded up my dad's pick up truck this last Sunday with about five boxes weighing less then 20 pounds, shortly after I felt extremely tired and out of breathe (No Hyperventilating). I sat down for 20 minutes and it got a little better.My symptoms: Tired, Sleepy, Hands Ache,Fatigued,Out of breath, tightness in chest, Pain in throat, exaggerated amount of fatigue.I have had blood work done WBC, CBC, and even blood work to check for clots which I didn't even know existed. I also have had an EKG and a chest X-RAY. My oxygen is at 98-99. Blood pressure is pretty normal.I don't know what to attribute the symptoms to because I feel like shaking them off like it's something mental but the symptoms are still there. I have had shortness of breathe due to anxiety but it feels quite different.Now I don't know what to attribute the symptoms too ?? Anxiety , Acid Reflux, Chronic Fatigue, Fibro, or something worse ??
Category: Pediatrics
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I hit the call button by accident
Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.
I am sorry for your symptoms.

Do you have fever?

Did you have throat swab test?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No fever and have not been swabbed yet.

Thank you for the input.
As you have pain in throat there can be an upper respiratory infection.
There can be a viral infection.
Mild one may not cause fever
This can cause a sense of tiredness.
It can persist for some time.
Other possibility can be anxiety or stress.
You can take a throat swab test to rule out any infection there.
Please take plenty of fluid & have rest for a few more days.
Avoid anxiety & stress too.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating.
Wish your healthy life.