Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physcian
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

My son has little tiny wart like bumps on s one elbow and I

Customer Question

My son has little tiny wart like bumps on his one elbow and I feel like they are spreading like now he has one on his belly next to where is elbow may touch at times.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Do you have a picture or two that you could attach on here for me to have a look at.

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here are two pictures and the one that is now red was already treated with liquid nitrogen and I feel like it spread since then since there was only 2 at the time
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.

The one that is red seems to be infected a little.

Applying OTC topical antibiotics like polysporin or neosporin in combination with 1% hydrocortisone will help improve the one that is red.

The other one also seems like a skin tag.

Again, this is not something to worry about.

If it is not bothering him I would not bother it.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
but there are now like 7 of them so although they don't bother him I'm concerned as to why they are spreading
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No disrespect as I appreciate your input but I already had his pediatrician look at and therefore I got on here for a dermatologist opinion. Is this a form of a wart? Can this question be transferred to a dermatologist?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.

Actually this question was posted in the pediatrics category which is why it was transferred here.

I will opt out and try to transfer this question to a dermatologist but this will take a few hours so you may have to wait.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's fine I did select dermatologist but maybe only pediatric stuck. Thanks again for your assistance
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.

Most welcome.