Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp

My daughter has been feverish 3rd night in a row now. On the

Customer Question

Hi.. My daughter has been feverish for the 3rd night in a row now. On the first night she was throwing up heavily. She also has a caugh and bright green poop. We didnt eat any green or leafy vegetables on the night that she did have an exceptional mc Donalds as we were running late to get home and it was a school night.
JA: This is your chance to ask all the questions you might not want to ask with your child with you. Our Expert is good with medical issues for all ages of child right up to the giant adolescent child. Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I havent seen a dr yet. Im in Belgium and the only dr's here that are available straight away are at the hospital. During the days she has been fine. But the nights get worse.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No not really she is a healthy child otherwise. She did have possible dengue fever almost 3 months ago but thats it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pediatrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 5 months ago.
Hello, this is Dr. Salama MD,How old is your daughter?How high was the fever?