Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician
Experience:  20 years of experience in treating children.

My grand daughter had tonsils and android's removed on Friday

Customer Question

my grand daughter had tonsils and android's removed on Friday april 29 she spit up bright blood this morning I think it has stopped should I take her to the ER
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 5 months ago.
Greetings,Thank you for your question. I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.How much blood was there?Does she have any other symptom?
Hello again,I was waiting for your reply.I am sorry for her symptoms.If there was small specs of blood it is usually not concerning.However, you need to inform her doctor.If there was large amount of blood, she should be seen in ER.Any complication, infection needs to be ruled out.I hope this information will be helpful.If you have any query, please feel free to ask.If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating. Wish her healthy life.Regards.