Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I have an eight year old boy. I am curious to know if it is

Customer Question

I have an eight year old boy. I am curious to know if it is okay to feed at 7 or 730pm on a weekend and 6 pm during the week. If he eats at 7 or 730pm on the weekend and has a snack at 330 pm is this appropriate?
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, this feeding schedule is appropriate.what is more important is that he is active and growing and developing normally. he should be fine with the change in dinner time.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using