Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

My son is 7 has yellow skin and eyes recently but feels fine and has started to vomit in t

Customer Question

My son is 7 has yellow skin and eyes recently but feels fine and has started to vomit in the morning - the doctors can find no problem after all their tests - he is in hospital now - what can it be?
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 1 year ago.
Greetings,Thank you for your question. I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.Since when is he having yellow skin and eyes?Was there any other symptom?How is urine color?When was he admitted in hospital?What treatment is he getting?Did doctor put any diagnosis?