Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

My daughter's vagina. She just started wetting herself and

Customer Question

My daughter's vagina. She just started wetting herself and went once at night. Says her vaginas talking and it makes noise as she oushes out but its not that she controls the pushing and some little bit of liquid comes out.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She was about to scratch but stopped when i asked her. She doesnt tell me the truth about medical stuff and whenever ive taken her for related issues they just give a prescription and no one looks Said its not usually itchy and has complained in the oast when had rash. Think shes been hiding wet underwear. Is ut possibke does it when shes mad like if i emsend her to her room
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.You need to help her, counsel her, to let you know what is the truth.If she has itching, or any sort of problem, you can seek the help of the doctor.If she is shy to go to doctor, she can send the pic to me in the same thread, or take an email consultation which can be private.