Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician
Experience:  20 years of experience in treating children.

I gave my 9 year old children Tylenol but with a tablespoon

Customer Question

I gave my 9 year old children Tylenol but with a tablespoon 1 1/2 I don't have teaspoon I'm worried
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 6 months ago.
Greetings,Thank you for your question. I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.How is her body weight?How much mg Tylenol is in 5 ml of syrup you gave?
If she is having average weight & with Tylenol 160mg/5 ml, you have given a higher dose according to her age.However, it is not a toxic dose.Please omit the next dose.If she is having fever or pain, you can give her motrin instead of Tylenol.I hope this information will be helpful.If you have any query, please feel free to ask.If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating. Wish her healthy life.Regards.