dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Pediatrician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields of Medicine including Pediatrics.
16766337

My 5 year old son complains about seeing "static" in s eyes.

Customer Question

My 5 year old son complains about seeing "static" in his eyes. He describes little white sparks. It is much worse in the morning where he licks his fingers and rubs them in his eyes. He is also quite light sensitive in the morning. This goes on all day, but worse in the morning.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not sure I have more details other than what I just sent. White sparkles, rubbing eyes and light sensitivity which is worse upon awakening.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  dr abid replied 10 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

Have you had consultation with Eye specialist ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
do I get any information whatsoever, even your humble opinion, for my $28? Or is your question my $28 answer?
Expert:  dr abid replied 10 months ago.

This was just info request ....

Please tell me about his vision ... is it ok ...

Regards .