Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

, My son is 10 years old he is fairly short and I just

Customer Question

Customer: Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My son is 10 years old he is fairly short and I just discovered he has hair growing around his penis.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pediatrics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Yogindra Vasavada replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Sorry about this sign. If he has increase in length of penis and size of testes, and there is pigmentation, please consult a pediatric endocrinologist. He may be having premature puberty change. Due to abnormal secretion of sex hormone from adrenal glands, this can occur at early age.

There may be altered hunger, thirst, or weakness of legs etc. also.

Please upload a pic using paper-clip like icon above chat window.