Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

My 18 month old daughter body feels warm now and then. The

Customer Question

Hi, My 18 month old daughter body feels warm now and then. The warm ness is sometime on the head, some time on the stomach, some time on the back. This is going for more than 4 months. but when we check the temperature, the reading shows normal. Is it something to worry. Should I have to take to Paed.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Yogindra Vasavada replied 11 months ago.

Hello, No harm if baby otherwise behaving normal, feeds well and plays. Difference in temp is due to different circulation pattern and flow of more blood gives warm feel. Please avoid any drug for her. Good luck to her.

At different times, our autonomic nervous system switches blood flows differentially according to body needs and this causes such differences of felt temperatures.

Please rate this positively if no more queries.