Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I would like to know how much it cost to perform per unit

Customer Question

Hello, i would like to know how much it cost to perform per unit blood transfusion somewhere in Dubai or Sharjah. I am looking for cheapest because my 3 year daughter need red pack cell transfusions every month due to blood disorder. i have done her transfusion
in American Hospital in Dubai and i found it very Expensive. Latifa Hospital have thalasemia centre but they are not adding more patients. My daughter is in Pakistan, it is very important for me to know the cost before taking her in UAE. Best Regards
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Yogindra Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry about this condition. For most areas in gulf, treatment would be equally costly for non-residents. Please try any large center in India instead, where mostly such kids receive free services. Please get in touch with Indian embassy and scout for medical centers from India.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The patient will b resident in UAE the time when she will get this treatment.

Please call no. UAE +971 2(###) ###-####and talk to Imran Mirza of cleaveland clinic Abu Dhabi. You need to have valid medical insurance.