Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I'm a 15 year old girl. i'm 5'3 and about 150 pounds but am

Customer Question

hi! i'm a 15 year old girl. i'm 5'3 and about 150 pounds but am fairly active and pretty muscular. i haven't been home so i haven't been able to go to my doctor and have been looking up symptoms and psyching myself out i think. i have kyphosis and have been having really bad middle/lower back pain that's on one point and when i bend back it feels like it's being pressed and it's a sharp-ish pain. it is worse at night and am worried it is a tumor. also, get headaches every morning- but i think i snore so that may have to do with that. and sometimes have random aches. when i ride bikes my right elbow hurts. and i have a pretty much constant dull ache in my upper right arm. also i haven't gotten my period in 2 months. i haven't been eating as healthy as i used to or running as much and have gained some weight. my headaches usually occur in the front of my head like forehead or my nose. also, it hurts to look up and sometimes closing my eyes hurts weirdly. pls tell me i'm fine!!!
Category: Pediatrics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also, i get numbness in my butt and inner thighs and tingling everywhere often times. and my big toe is slightly numb. and i get spasms
Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 1 year ago.
Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.
When did all the symptoms start?
Do you feel nausea, vomiting, fever or any other symptom?
Do you have cough, sneezing?