Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I have a video of something might be epileptic or syncope.

Customer Question

I have a video of something might be epileptic or syncope. Is it possible to Upload the movie? He has blue fingers and blue toes and has red blushish chin. Also he makes Sound and chewing. He is on ketogenic diet and ketones is 5,3 and bloodsugarlevels
are 3,9 he has no fever but in a way he looks like he is freezing. He is shivering. Im not sure if it is epileptic or vasospastic attack. In case it is vasospastic attack he has never had it before or Neither this type of seizure. Do we nee d to go to hospital?
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Yogindra Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Hello,The images are seen static only and do not play as video. It could be complex seizures. Please visit your neurologist at hospital and get EEG, EKG done on him.