DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Board certified general medicine
Experience:  Treat babies to elderly with medical and integrative therapies; all situations; innovative treatment
24257177

My one year son has/molluscum-contagious he has about 7 total

Customer Question

My one year son has/molluscum-contagious he has about 7 total from head to toe. I have been reading about homeopathic treatments using apple cider to soak the area and then pop the Lesion. I was wondering if it was safe
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
It is safe but not generally effective.
It is also not homeopathic, although natural.
Homeopathic treatment involves the use of a single, high dilution remedy, where a substance is diluted over and over again according to homeopathic methods.
The single remedy that fits him: musculosum, personality, constitution, etc. is given. If it is the correct remedy it stimulates the body itself to cure the condition.
You can find a reasonable list of classical homeopaths..you want only a classical homeopath with experience, here.
www.homeopathic.org
Let me know if you have more questions.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.