Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

My four month old baby fell off the couch (about 15 inches) onto ha

Customer Question

Hi my four month old baby fell off the couch (about 15 inches) onto hardwood a few hours ago. I didn't see how he landed but he has a small scrape on his forehead from a basket next to the couch that he must have grazed on the way down. He began screaming straight away and has eaten a couple times since. He seems to be acting himself and is happy when I play with him. His soft spot did seem to feel normal. I thought everything was fine until he spit up and I freaked out. It's not uncommon for him to spit up but it had been 10 or 20 minutes since he ate. After he spat up he started fussing, then I got all paranoid and started checking his soft spot again and it seemed to bulge when he would wimper. But now I just checked it again while he was calm and it is flat and soft like normal...
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
any other symptoms?