DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Board certified general medicine
Experience:  Treat babies to elderly with medical and integrative therapies; all situations; innovative treatment
24257177

My 6 year old some has been vomiting since Thurs morning, he

Customer Question

My 6 year old some has been vomiting since Thurs morning, he has been lethargic and complaint of stomach pain, he also has a fever around 102 at the highest , he began diareah yesterday, still with some vomiting and severer cramping, he says it hurts when you press in his very low abdomen almost to his penis, we went to the dr yesterday who thinks it is just a virus, however he isn't getting better, still laying on clinch or in bed in pain. Will drink gateraid and water but will not eat.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Take him back to the hospital.
Infection of the bowel is possible.
Appendicitis is possible if this is on the right.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily