Dr. A. Clark
Dr. A. Clark, Pediatrician
Experience:  33 years of experience as a general pediatrician in private practice and in pediatric urgent care.
17654155

Hi there! My son is 19 months old, should I buy him the Enfagrow

Hi there! My son is 19 months old, should I buy him the Enfagrow Toddler Next Step?

Dr. A. Clark :

I'm happy that you have asked me to assist you with your child and hope that you can benefit from my many years of helping parents like you.

Dr. A. Clark :

There is NO reason for a child to continue on formula after the first year of age as they don't need that much milk anyway and babies need to be off the bottle, formula and eating more foods and less milk at that time.

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

Ok. Got it!

Dr. A. Clark :

Formula companies are in the business of swapping their milk for your money and basically invented these toddler formulas as a means to that end. Nursing mothers would normal have weaned their babies at the end of the first year and thus it was never intended that they continue to drink milk after that point, long before formulas ever came about!

Customer:

okay glad that I have asked you! thank you so Much!

Dr. A. Clark :

You are quite welcome.