Dr. A. Clark
Dr. A. Clark, Pediatrician
Experience:  33 years of experience as a general pediatrician in private practice and in pediatric urgent care.
17654155

My 8 Year Old son is complaining of pain just above his genitials

My 8 Year Old son is complaining of pain just above his genitials when his trying to urinate. What should I do?

Dr. A. Clark :

I'm happy that you have asked me to assist you with your child and hope that you can benefit from my many years of helping parents like you.

Dr. A. Clark :

Hi. Can you chat now?

Customer:

Yes

Dr. A. Clark :

When did this begin and has he ever had a urinary tract infection before?

Customer:

He only complained of this this morning and no he has not had one before

Dr. A. Clark :

I would have a clinic or his doctor take a look at him as this could be an infection. Does it hurt on one side or the other and is there any pain into his penis or testicles?

Customer:

he saus it hurts more on the left side but no pain in penis or testicles

Dr. A. Clark :

I could be anything from a hernia, infection or kidney stone and the only way to tell for sure is to have him checked and his urine examined.

Customer:

ok thank you very much

Dr. A. Clark :

I would not wait if you have a clinic or physician nearby.

Dr. A. Clark :

You are quite welcome and please let me know if you have any further questions, now or after he is examined.

Customer:

Thankyou

Dr. A. Clark :

I wish you and your son well and trust that you will take the opportunity as you leave chat to rate my advice.

Dr. A. Clark :

Did you have any further questions? Chat will time us out every 4 minutes if we aren't "chatting".

Please remember as you exit chat to rate my service as that is the only way experts are compensated for their time! If you feel unsatisfied with my answer at all please don't exit but just hit the REPLY tab and let me know of the issue or question that you have. I will be happy to continue working with you and will do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek and I hope that I can earn an excellent rating from you.