Hello! I will be happy to help you
are you available for chat?
could you please tell me if the nail polish remover is acetone based?
you can look on the bottle
yes it is acetone based?
yes it is
ok, thank you
and he is absolutely free of any symptoms?
yes she is and nothing on her smelled of the nail polisher
OK. Then she probably did not swallow it
acetone is very irritating to the nose, eyes and other mucosas
the first symtoms would be teary eyes, drooling, vomiting, cough
ok so prob would have started making a face or something right
ok none of those
It it important to monitor any of these signs or anything else that seems unusual
alright thanks , worried grandma she is so quick
the most probable is that he didn't swallow, but the prudential thing to do is to watch him closely
alright thanks bye
acetone poisoning can be potentially severe in children, but it's very unlikely that he has swallowed anything
just keep an eye on him
feel free to ask anything else
you are welcome