Dr. A. Clark
Dr. A. Clark, Pediatrician
Experience:  33 years of experience as a general pediatrician in private practice and in pediatric urgent care.
17654155

my girl is 2.5 years month, i insert a suppository in her va

Customer Question

my girl is 2.5 years month, i insert a suppository in her pussy instead of her ass by mistake but she didn't bleed, but on next day i found few white secretion, am so worried about her hymen, did i break it??? how do i know? is the hymen deep or superficial??
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. A. Clark replied 5 years ago.

Dr. A. Clark :

I'm happy that you have asked me to assist you with your child and hope that you can benefit from my many years of helping parents like you. Generally the hymen is not completely intact over the vaginal opening so had you torn it she would have been in pain immediately. The white secretion is simply the melted suppository and if it was for vomiting and the drug phenergan it is absorbed from the vagina almost as easily as from the rectum. I would not worry at all.

JACUSTOMER-f18b34qc- :

the suppository was for coughing it's name is coughseed and i'm wondering may the suppository tear the hymen, it was hard suppository but u didnt answer my question clearly is the hymen so superficial so that it can be torn by suppository by mistake or is it deep ??? also i want to tell you that she was in pain but as the usual pain and crying when i insert the suppository in her ass, she didnt bleed by the way, i want to know may i had torn her vagina but

JACUSTOMER-f18b34qc- :

her hymen but no bleeding??????????

JACUSTOMER-f18b34qc- :

by the way i look at her pussy and her vaginal opening is big but i dont know if this is normal or bigger than normal, please answer my question clearly..

Dr. A. Clark :

Sorry. Yes the hymen is right inside the opening to the vagina and clearly visible when you spread the inner labia or lips. If you had torn it there would have been some bleeding so it is unlikely that happened. It is rare that the hymen completely covers the vaginal opening as otherwise secretions that come from the mucous glands inside the vagina would be trapped, thus there is always an opening and the hymen is simply a partial wall of thin tissue with one or more openings in it.

Dr. A. Clark :

If you have no further questions I would appreciate an "accept" for my work. You may always return with further questions on this topic at no additional charge