rightDrforyou
rightDrforyou , Doctor
Experience:  years of experience in Medicine and Clinical research
11579427

how long does it take for marijuana to get out of unborn childs

how long does it take for marijuana to get out of unborn child's system??
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  rightDrforyou replied 8 years ago.
DearCustomer

Assuming that one pregnancy gets marijuana, meant that her unborn baby also gets marijuana.
It depends on how much a pregnant woman took it, she is infrequent or frequent user, manner of intake, strength of marijuana, mother body's attribute specially body fat....etc.
And we know that marijuana cross placental barrier, so whatever marijuana in mother body will also be in her baby. The half life of marijuana is about 36 hours, but some forms having of 72 hours.
As I mentioned above, it also depends on infrequent or frequent user. With an infrequent user, half life of marijuana is by 1.3 days, but for frequent user, half life can be longer 1 to 10 days.
So to clear marijuana out of pregnant system, also of baby...with infrequent user needed 1 to 2 weeks and for frequent user needed 3 to 4 weeks.

And the botXXXXX XXXXXne is that almost of us know marijuana is very dangerous for baby such as reducing size and birth weight, damaging chromosome, risk of leukemia. So, please DO NOT USE it.

Hope it is helpful.

I highly appreciated by clicking "ACCEPT". A POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are great. Any questions, please ask.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

so meaning that i smoked one and hit it a few times, mine and the babies system should be clean in another month and half when i'm due to deliever.....i really do appreciate your answer it takes alot off of me and i will probably never smoke it again ever........

DearCustomer

You are very welcome!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i'm saying so i should be clean mine and the babies system in a month and half considering i'm not a frequent user....
technically yeah, but as mentioned above it depends on your age, body fat, liver, kidney function.....etc

I highly appreciated by clicking "ACCEPT".