TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Certified Coach Mom of Twins.
64783947

What can I do with my 10 month old to get her to be really

Customer Question

what can I do with my 10 month old to get her to be really advanced I read, we don't talk baby, I let her do things on her own to a point, is it to earl to potty train
Category: Parenting
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 9 months ago.

at 10 months old it is too early to potty train. Way too early. Now is the time to love her bond with her, hold her and meet her needs. Read to her, play with her and let her be a baby. She will naturally explore the world and babies and kids learn through play. I think you should try to understand why you would want to push your child...babies respond well to baby talk..they read your cues and hear your soft sweet tones...that is how they connect.

Let me know how else I can support you. If all good for now, please take a moment to click on the rating tab so that I can be credited for my time. We only receive credit when ratings are given. Thanks for understanding. I am here if you need. Enjoy your baby girl.

Jen