JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef-
JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef-, Teacher
Experience:  K-12 teacher w/ licenses from NV, FL and OH
66519654

Hi, Halloween is coming up and I want my kids to stay fit and

Hi, Halloween is coming up and I want my kids to stay fit and healthy. What are some good tips to help my kids eat less candy on Halloween?

JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef- :

Thank you for taking the time to ask your question. I will do my best to offer you some ideas. Please continue the conversation until you are happy.

JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef- :

Halloween is an awesome time in a child's life. Getting to live in an imaginary world. Normally the process of getting the candy is as important as eating it. Firstly, iI would allow your child to get as much candy as the evening permits. Allow them to visit all of the homes on your list or on the block. Once you get the candy home, iI would lay out all of the candy on the kitchen table. It is important that you have a chance to inspect the booty for safety reasons, looking for open product or anything that is out of date, etc. I would then tell your children to chooserose a few pieces of candy that they are allowed to have now. I would then allow them to choose a piece or two (depending on size) that they are allowed to have for dessert after dinner each night that week. After you have thinned the mass, I would put the remainder of the candy away and you it for dessert or a special treat moving forward.

JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef- :

I apologize for the typos, I am working on a new device with very predictive text... I hope that the ideas for a happy and relatively healthy Halloween are helpful. Please don't hesistate continuing

JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef- :

the conversation

Customer:

Wow. Thank you so much for the thorough answer! What should I do if my child refuses to have more than one or two pieces of candy?

JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef- :

set up the rules prior to going out and emphasis the fun of the event and not the cnady.

JACUSTOMER-jkqny9ef- :

if the rules are clear and laid out, hopefully your child will make the choice to go out.

Customer:

Okay, thanks for your help! You did a great job.

I hope you have a wonderful time getting dressed up and going out to be social and sharing in a wwonderful world of imagination. Happy Halloween.