Bonnie
Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.
37122071

I am not sure if I am in the right category, but how can I

I am not sure if I am in the right category, but how can I find a daycare with cameras. I was doing an online search and I am not coming up with any results. The only results I see are from businesses that provide the cameras for the daycare. Please help. Thanks.
Hello and thank you for consulting JA,
The only way to find day care centers with cameras is to call them and ask. It is unlikely that a center will advertise that they have cameras. They may say that they take every security precaution and allude to cameras in an indirect way. You would be better off to get a list of centers and call them individually. Ask to speak with the director of the day care center.

Hope this helps,