proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

My daughter is 1 year old and she likes pressing on my PC keyboard,

My daughter is 1 year old and she likes pressing on my PC keyboard, and I tell her NO to stop, my wife is asking me to stop saying NO especially that my daughter is feeling sad.... any suggestion? should I let her do what she wants?
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about the differences in opinion between you and your wife regarding the keyboard and your daughter.

It s perfectly fine to impose limits on your daughter and it would definitely not be wise to let her do whatever she wants to do. When she wants to bang on the keyboard, simply tell her, "That is for Daddy." Then you may want to purchase a little toddler toy computer/key board that makes sounds that she can happily play on instead of your keyboard. Just give your daughter an alternative play item to the keyboard that she simply can't resist! Leap Frog makes all sorts of wonderful products.

Have an awesome day and let me know if you need more assistance. Take care!