Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.

My 2 year old seems to bite and pull our hair a lot. He does

My 2 year old seems to bite and pull our hair a lot. He does this to me and to his 5 year old brother. He doesn't bother if we say no. It is usually when he wants you to move or give him something or do something. Is this normal behaviour for this age and is there anything I can do to guide him better.
Hello and thank you for using our service,

This is normal 2 year behavior especially if he is not talking much yet. This is his way of communicating since he can't do it verbally. As his language skills improve this behavior will go away. In the meantime, if he bites to get you to move, say "You want me to move. Okay but no biting just say 'move'. In other words, teach him the words he needs but reinforce "the rule is no biting" or saying no firmly is okay too.

Good luck.