MaryA.
MaryA., Teacher, Parent
Experience:  10+ years as a teacher, mother to a teen and 8 year old
9981143

RA-ScE

Customer Question

Hi am a parent of two girls 1 girl is 8 and the other one is 12..am having problem of my first one to handle ..as she is getting very much anger when i ask her to study
Category: Parenting
Expert:  MaryA. replied 3 years ago.

MaryA. :

Hello. So I take it you are having trouble with the12 year old. This is an age where children are trying to figure out their independence. I am curious to know how she responds when you try to advise her.

Expert:  MaryA. replied 3 years ago.
I suggest talking to her to find out why she is so opposed to studying. For example, is she not interested in the material or not understanding it? Is she having difficulties with peers or teachers at school? This kind of behavior can have many reasons and the way it is handled will depend largely on the underlying reasons for the behavior. I will b happy to assist you and give a more complete answer once I have more details.