Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

my children was taken from me. given to social workers and

my children was taken from me. given to social workers and then placed in a childrenshome. at the time that happened i was using drugs and my boyfriend just came out on parole. he was not living with us when he came out on parole. now ive been to rehab me and my boyfriend got married, now struggling to get our kids back.
What are they requiring of you to get your kids back?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that i had to go to a rehab and cum clean wich i did. and get a stable home wich we also did. after i came from rehab me and my boyfriend got married. we did everything they wanted but now they giving us the run around. in the mean time our children has been moved to 3 different childrens homes already with only being notifed after they were moved.

What are the resins they are giving you for not giving the kids back?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well, my first time i went to court they gave me a 3 month date to appear again. then a week before i had to appear the social worker informed me that no need for me to appear cause she gona send a letter to court saying 3 months wasnt enough time for me to prove myself

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

now month after month goes by, no one have any answers for us when we getting our kids. since the beginning no one gave me any thing on paper

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you have legal representation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no, we dont have.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i spoke this morning to a social worker at social development. now they telling us we have to wait another 2 weeks then they'll phone us. ive been waiting so long now already. im not happy with what they do. please help me to get my kids back.

If you have done everything the court has required and they still won't give your kids back then you need to find an attorney to represent you. To think that social service has your best interest in mind will only keep giving you the runaround. I have seen similar situations Last a long time. Don't let that happen to you. If you have to borrow money then do so because you are losing valuable time with the kids that you can never get back.