Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

do you know anything about the "total transformation" system.

Customer Question

do you know anything about the "total transformation" system. I have an 8 yr old who is becoming very disrespectful, lazy, mean to his siblings, and unbearable 90% of the time. I heard an ad on the radio about the "total transformation" and was considering purchasing it.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i'll wait

thanks

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 3 years ago.

I have heard very good things about it although I have never used it myself or recommended it. I would be happy to check out the scholarly research on it and summarize the emperical data for you. Also, I just heard the ads on the radio again; and according to the ads, the program is free right now.

Please do not pay me, at least not yet, unless you want me to do research; and in that case, then you can wait until I do that for you.

I know it can be incredibly hard as a parent having a "difficult" child. The fact that you are not flipping out or doing anything crazy but instead seeking professional help is a great sign that you love your child and want the best for him.

Best,

--Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to hear any research you have done or could do on it. I actually ordered the program. It is "free" if you do a customer survey after each section. I haven't received it yet though. see what you come up with. I could send it back if you come back with a warning that it will break my kids :)

I will begin researching some scientific studies this evening and try to get back to you within the next 48 hours. I apologize for the delay. We recently lost a very close friend, and her very sudden death has taken front seat to work. But I promise I am focused on helping you and will work on that this evening. As I write this, it's around 5 EDT. So again, if you can wait about 48 hours, I can share what both experts and real users have to say and what studies show in terms of success rate.

:-) I think you're safe, and it's wonderful that there is a money-back-policy!!!

==Dr. Jackie

p.s. Can you please just reply to this? Some times in the past I've had trouble putting in two posts unless the customer replied. Do not pay--if it tries to make you pay before replying, then contact the system because you should not pay any more until you have your answers and are satisfied.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am a member of the site with unlimited questions available so we can reply back and forth as much as needed. Thanks for doing that and I will wait for your response. sorry to hear about your friend. it's always tough to lose someone close...but you'll see her again.