Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2

when making formula (S-26 Gold) is it ok to prepare the bottle

Customer Question

when making formula (S-26 Gold) is it ok to prepare the bottle and putting the formula in room temperature water when baby is ready for the feeding?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Sophie and welcome back to Just Answer.

According to the manufacturer, it's best to prepare each bottle at the time of feeding; however, if you would like to prepare a bottle in advance and refrigerate it, you can do so and then place the bottle in a bowl of warm water or room temperature water, to bring it up to room temperature before feeding. Always test the temperature of the formula from the bottle on your wrist.

Here are written instructions and a video from the manufacturer about the best way to prepare the formula:

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (any smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much! Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays,

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Sophie.

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you found my answer helpful.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you are satisfied with the information included in my answer as my only goal is Excellent service.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and thank you for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,